Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Summer Day Camps In Michigan Summer Camps In Michigan? (lower Peninsula)?

Summer camps in Michigan? (lower peninsula)? - summer day camps in michigan

The reason for this is that I now have to go to pay every cent of my own money ... I must now begin saving cuz in only 13 I really want to go somewhere this summer. It may one day camp, which should preferably be in Michigan (the lower peninsula, unless the free) and would be great if there are a few possibilities myself. I like football, horse riding, so if u can Kyaking nothing about such a thing plz! Leave links so you can check, but if u can not only hurt me:) and plz if you have any kind of bus or any other form of transportation, which includes also PLZ! (prolly me everywhere, my parents still ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment