Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rosemary Oil Benefits Can I Use Rosemary Oil On My Hair And Scalp For A Massage, Or Does It HAVE To Be Diluted W/ A Carrier Oil?

Can I use rosemary oil on my hair and scalp for a massage, or does it HAVE to be diluted w/ a carrier oil? - rosemary oil benefits

I try to stimulate hair growth and to hear that Rosemary is an excellent way to do this. But I am sure that if your application is straight from the bottle to your scalp is the best way, or should be combined with a carrier oil such as jojoba, I am told has excellent moisturizing elements. my hair is dry and dense, and I wonder whether this blend of two oils, which has become useless. I'm confused too absloutely amount of oil per teaspoon of rosemary, for the use of jojoba, or if you have no use. If someone lives in the Dallas area and knows a reputable manufacturer, where I can buy high quality, pure oils, I'm looking forward to your feedback.

4 comments:

bunni96 said...

You can also mix it with air and let your hair rinse for 15 minutes.
I've also heard that peppermint is good for stimulating the scalp.

bunni96 said...

You can also mix it with air and let your hair rinse for 15 minutes.
I've also heard that peppermint is good for stimulating the scalp.

Lothar S said...

Reduce the loss of hair with a deep scalp massage
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681.html

shermieg... said...

Yes, you should be the essential oil of rosemary oil mixed with a carrier. Jojoba oil is an excellent choice. Jojoba oil is very light and moisturizing the scalp, skin and hair.
I buy jojoba oil and essential oils in my local store to Whole foods. In general, have a good selection and good prices.

Post a Comment