Thursday, December 24, 2009

Small Luxury Home Plans Talking To Someone About My Will....? Etiquette?

Talking to someone about my will....? Etiquette? - small luxury home plans

I have 1 brother and 1 sister, both younger than me. I do not expect, at any time during the next 60 years or less die, but you never know.

My little brother is mentally retarded, which is entirely consistent with the maintenance of the incompetent. He lives in a home where she can take care 24/7/365. My sister, on the other side is perfectly able to work with, it is in the army and mother of 2

Now I have my will "again and I'm about to leave anything with my sister. Not because I do not like or my sister did not agree, but because they make money on their own, while my brother did not. I think that leave money in the trust "for him, so he may pull through what you want or have given.

I speak with my sister about this and to make sure that it is OK with him. If not, then I would be more than happy to give him something. I fear that if something happen to me that my brother's little luxuries now get rejected.

WDid you think I am? What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment