Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Name Change Green Card Or Ssn I'm In USA, With Green Card, Married. I Have An Ssn Before When Still Single But Its Not Valid To Work.I?

I'm in USA, with green card, married. I have an ssn before when still single but its not valid to work.I? - name change green card or ssn

SSA applied and gave them a marriage certificate in original and photocopy of identity status only in my name and the green card has my married name, which has seen the original and a photocopy of it. I went there 12th September 2006. When they send a replacement for my social security number, valid for the position now and change the name?

4 comments:

scooby doo said...

Ask at the office, the immigration authorities not in Yahoo Answers.

Happyone said...

These things are 6 weeks or less, but you can always call and ask for a time, Ball Park, Congratulations on your marriage.

salabuch... said...

It is more common in a month or less. If you have not received a letter from the SSA, write or personally inquire and research on the map. It would have given an indication of the request on a card must be valid for employment.

BUPPY'S MEME said...

You should try to do everything. Go to an office of the SS

Post a Comment